Sunday, May 16, 2010

Current Obsession: Herb Boutonnieres

Let me introduce you to my current obsession. Reader, I would like you to meet Mr. Herb Boutonniere. Organically interesting, delectably fragrant, and simply chic, this little guy has it all! I have to say, he is the chameleon of all boutonnieres, perfect for almost any type of wedding--garden, spring, modern, organic, or traditional. He is also a great choice for the groom who refuses to wear a flower since he (the boutonniere, not the groom!) treads a fine line between masculine and feminine.


He is the perfect soul mate for almost any lapel, EXCEPT for maybe those that are sensitive to aromatics. Let's not forget the women. Mr. Herb Boutonniere can also moonlight as a corsage.

It was a pleasure introducing the two of you and I hope that soon he will also become your obsession!