Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hotel Erwin Photoshoot


A few months ago, I was approached to be a part of a photoshoot for a hip and trendy hotel in Venice called Hotel Erwin. I knew it was a match made in Heaven when I walked past an elaborate graffiti wall to enter the hotel. The staff was wonderful and I really had a great time designing for their modern, minimalist banquet room. Here were some of the design highlights.


I chose to design arrangements that can work for both weddings and corporate events, so the flowers were on the simple, clean, modern side.

If you have a smaller size wedding or just want a fun place to grab drinks with friends, I would highly suggest their rooftop lounge, which has a spectacular view of Venice Beach!

3 comments:

~Erin~ said...

beautiful!

Unknown said...

Amazing arrangements I wish I could have seen.

Sashi + Miko said...

I love the modern take on the arrangements! The yellow flowers, in the last picture, are so fun... what are they?