Friday, November 29, 2013

PREVIEW POST - Photoshoot with Private Label By G

I know I begin every post with saying I'm too busy to post, BUT it's true!  Wedding season really ran past the norm.  I had SIX weddings in November alone.  I haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving yet...I swear!  I'll be cooking on Tuesday since my husband and I both had to work.  Anyone want to come for dinner?  It's going to be a good one since I have so much to be thankful for this year =)

I finally got a chance to sit down and look through some photos.  This year, I had the pleasure of designing bouquets for Private Label by G.   We've done multiple shoots together, so I have lots of photos to run through.  Here is a preview of a few of my favorites right off the bat.


Stay tuned...I'll be posting more soon! 

No comments: