Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Destiny & Destinee


A month an a half ago, I had the pleasure of meeting a fun-loving bride and her equally genuine fiance. She was the first flower account I booked immediately after making the decision to start my own business and ironically, her name is Destinee (a sign, perhaps!). Two weekends ago, their big day came and went with the blink of an eye. Everything went smoothly and turned out beautifully. Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to take photos since the chair rental guy decided to show up only 15 minutes prior to the ceremony start time and left without filling up the generator with gas!...Never a dull moment in the wedding world. Destinee's wedding is the first of a series of fall weddings I have to come and I couldn't have asked for a better start. It's clearly "destiny" in the works.

No comments: