Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Sneak Preview of This Week's Wedding


Here is a sneak preview of the flowers for a wedding I'm doing this Monday...yes, it's a Monday wedding with 25 guests! They are a smart couple! A small, but eventful wedding with a select group of family and friends is definitely the way to go. I have to say, I've been really lucky with the clients that I am getting. So far, every couple has been wonderful to me and more importantly, wonderful to each other. This couple, in particular, gave me alot of artistic leeway, which challenges and excites me as a designer. We are doing manzanita branch ceremony pieces and a ghostwood sweetheart table piece (photos will be posted next week!). I couldn't resist giving everyone a sneak preview of these gorgeous blooms of mokara orchids, phalaenopsis orchids, dahlias, dendrobium orchids, and hydrangea.
The wedding will be on a boat, so the vibrant jewel tone colors will definitely pop against the blue of the ocean and the dark woods of the boat.

No comments: